Auto req ID: 191486BR
Imagine What Can Happen When YOUR \"Can-Do\" Attitude MEETS OUR Iconic Brands
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. \"Winning with Purpose\" reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com .
The Pepsi Beverages North America (PBNA), our beverages manufacturing, sales and distribution operating sector in the United States and Canada is seeking a Sales Sr. Coordinator to be based in Rogers, AR.
PepsiCo continues to be at the forefront as the category's share leader and growth driver. We're excited to see what we can accomplish with your skills, ideas, and perspectives. Are you in?
What's your role?
As a Sales Sr. Coordinator, you will:
- Support the PBNA Walmart Bev sales team by creating selling stories on key initiatives
- Support sales calls with selling material for PBNA Walmart Bev sales portfolio
- Creation of presentations for sales/customer meetings
- Prime mover of Sales team Field Communication - Big Picture
- Maintain field team distribution lists and rosters
- Create shipping lists for POS material, IRC's, and other Sales initiatives
- Primary communicator with Walmart team Regional Sales Managers (RSM)
- Work on special projects as necessary
- Manage Walmart/Sam's JACT team monthly calls and bi-annual meetings (logistics, location, mtg prep, etc.)
- Perform monthly and as needed invoice processing in APS and SAP systems
- Consolidate and contribute to content for weekly RSM conference calls
- Run weekly Sales and Margin reports, plus additional weekly Sales Reporting
- Adhoc reporting
- Follow-up & handle a wide variety of questions, issues, and customer service needs with seamless coordination and communication with customers and field
- Execute surveys to gauge field execution
- Anticipate project needs, discern work priorities and meet deadlines with little supervision
- 2-3 years of experience in CPG environment or customer service industry
- Analytical Skills: Ability to understand and translate performance, identify opportunities & risks, and develop sales stories/forecasts
- Communication: Strong communication and collaboration skills with the ability to send and receive information clearly and concisely
- Time Management/Organization: Solid capability to manage and prioritize schedule
- Planning/organizing skills: Capable of managing major projects simultaneously
- Proficiency in Excel, Power Point, Word, ERT, RSI, IRI, willingness and ability to learn/quickly adapt to other internal support systems.
- Ability to provide new ways of approaching situations and developing new efficient solutions
- Independent & motivated individual; ability to receive direction and convert into an action plan with coaching and feedback
- Team player
- Continual learner, positive attitude
- This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement