We are a global team of 6000 visionaries, doers, and makers. Our portfolio of over 25 brands touches lives in more than 50 countries. Together, we reimagine good mornings and endless summers, beauty and bonding, confidence and determination.
This position will focus on supporting the National Account Manager at Walmart. The analyst will partner with the NAM to utilize key account level information to drive business results and achieve EPC ABP goals.? The analyst is accountable for the volume shipment and consumption results within their span of control.
- Responsible for weekly sales reporting and analysis. Provides actionable insights from reports, trend analysis, and other customized business reports to NAM in timely manner.
- Analyze Retail Link (Wal*Mart POS) to ensure intense understanding of pricing trends, dollar & unit trends, inventory management & promotional evaluation management.
- Provide knowledge and analysis specific to DMPPR (Distribution, Merchandising, Pricing, Promotion, Replenishment) tactics for account.
- Help NAM develop comprehensive selling stories designed to maximize brand distribution, drive existing sales growth, and uncover new opportunities.
- Conduct on-going analyses including business reviews, new-item tracking, pricing reports (i.e. promo vs. non-promo pricing swings), internal metric tracking (i.e. shipments, profit, supply chain, and forecasting), and other account score-carding requirements (i.e. Ad activity tracking).
- Assist NAM with completing line review process and customer new-item forms.
- Retrieve and analyze Nielsen data to provide brand and category trends (including market share and distribution/ranking reports).
- Attend and present selling stories with Account partners to account decision-maker(s).
- Collaborate with NAM, Sales Finance Manager and Commercial Development Team relative to customer volume and trade spend forecasting, customer promotion planning, and Plato system maintenance, accuracy and reporting.???
- The Sales Analyst will measure the effectiveness and efficiency of all EPC promotions (via post-promo analysis), based on sales/ROI. Provide recommendations to the NAM to make appropriate changes throughout the year, but most importantly during JBP Planning.
- Develop and maintain accurate forecast in EPC planning tool (PLATO) based on business plans.
- Responsible for assisting with customer administration and contracts.
- Work closely with category management to establish expertise in systems and provide ongoing status reports with internal data.
- It is critical the Sales Analysts and Category team members create a unified approach to the Customer and foster a LOB team atmosphere with open lines of communication.
- Align with the CDM where appropriate to ensure the full category picture is represented.
- Work closely with broker systems to effectively leverage our resources and communication.
- The Sales Analyst will not only be responsible for supporting the NAM and his/her relationship with the buyer/Category Manager but will also be required to penetrate their Account in various parts of the organization (i.e. forecasting, supply chain, in-store operations, etc.).
- Bachelor?s Degree Required
- 3-5 Years relevant experience
- Travel of 10-15% annually depending on business needs
- Communication: Effective communication and collaboration skills with the ability to send and receive concise information orally or written to individuals and groups.
- Systems Literacy: Computer literacy, Excel, Power Point, Word, ATLAS, Nielsen, willingness and ability to learn/quickly adapt to other internal support systems.
- Ability to create professional PowerPoint presentations incorporating data, relevant insights and information, visual aids, charts, tables, graphs and short video clips when appropriate.
- Independent & motivated individual: ability to receive direction and convert into an action plan with coaching and feedback
- Time Management: Solid capability to manage and prioritize schedule
Edgewell is an equal opportunity employer, and we prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.