Washington Regional is putting the finishing touches on a newly redesigned 20-bed Neuro ICU.
If you are a compassionate and skilled RN, preferably with critical care experience, we invite you to be a part of the region’s only locally governed, community-owned not-for-profit healthcare system, providing:
- Primary Stroke Center, first in the region
- Level 2 Trauma Center, highest level of emergency care in the region
- Fellowship-trained vascular neurologists
- Intensivist program, first in the region
- Neurosurgeons on staff
- Advanced neurovascular practitioner support
- 24/7 coverage stroke care
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Comprehensive orientation program
- Paid RN Residency program that provides 12 months of additional support
- CCU with designated nurse educator and clinical nurse specialist
Washington Regional Medical Center is a 425-bed acute care hospital located in the heart of Fayetteville, Ark., which in both 2016 and 2017 was listed among the top five cities in U.S. News & World Report’s Best Places to Live. Situated in one of the nation’s fastest-growing metropolitan areas, Fayetteville has become a center of culture, commerce and entrepreneurialism. The surrounding area is home to headquarters for several Fortune 500 companies, and the city boasts first-class performing arts centers, active farm-to-table food scene, vibrant festivals and live music venues. Nestled in the Ozark Mountain foothills, Fayetteville offers easy access to the Buffalo River – America’s first national river – and nearby biking and hiking trails that were recognized last year by Outside magazine and National Geographic.
We would love an opportunity to meet with you about a Nursing career at Washington Regional - please apply online at www.wregional.com/jobs