Improving quality of life, one home at a time.
At Rausch Coleman Homes, we honor God through our commitment to Integrity and Excellence inallaspects of homebuilding. We place the highest value upon the customer by exceeding expectations, and upon our team members by committing to professional development. We aspire to build the best quality affordable homes and we hold ourselves accountable to that goal.
Rausch Coleman Homes is a top 40 homebuilder in the United States. For over 60 years, we've helped families better their lives and achieve their dream of home ownership. Recognized as a Best Place to Work in Arkansas, Rausch Coleman Homes offers competitive pay, health insurance, 401k, generous paid time off, and much more. For more information about what it's like to work for Rausch Coleman Homes, including a more comprehensive listing of company benefits, please visit
The Leasing Agentwill require a high energy approach to making a difference in the lives of each other along with a commitment to anticipate and exceed the expectations of our customers. This role combines sales, customer service and marketing to lease single-family new construction homes. The ideal candidate will also assist in the development and monitoring of company policies and procedures related to leasing and property management; negotiating and enforcing leases while maintaining properties at the highest standard.
The Leasing Agent will report to the Director.Duties and Responsibilities
- Attracts tenants by advertising vacancies; obtaining referrals from current tenants; explaining advantages of location and services.
- Accurately prepare and be thoroughly knowledgeable with all lease related documents including application, lease, move in/out, renewals, and any other documents utilized as they relate to leasing and tenant relations.
- Monitors, assists, and makes recommendations to improve marketing activities; reviews occupancy status; recommends rent schedules.
- Conducts periodic inspection of vacant units for market-ready condition.
- Update job and market knowledge on an ongoing basis.
- Assist Property Manager as required.
- Travel is required.
- Minimum one-year experience in leasing, property management, customer service, sales or other related field.
- Strong professionalism, communication and people skills
- Superior sales skills
- Well organized with ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Team oriented with ability to work independently on occasion
- Customer focus and bottom-line orientation.
- Competency in MS Office and relevant databases and software. Ability to operate under solid pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Lifting up to 20 pounds occasionally and up to 10 pounds frequently and frequently moving small objects
- Frequently sitting for long periods of time
- Must have manual use of hands and vision to use computer constantly