Join our fantastic sales team in the fastest growing market in America. Northwest Arkansas has grown two market sizes in the past two years. It is poised to be one of the most profitable areas in the South with companies such as Wal Mart, JB Hunt and Tyson. Fayetteville, AR named #5 in US News “Best Places to Live.” Money Magazine and Realtor.com named 4 Northwest Arkansas cities on its “Best Places to Live 2017.” Forbes ranked Northwest Arkansas #3 among medium-sized cities and #16 nationally in white collar job growth.
As a member of the Nexstar sales team, the Integrated Digital Sales Specialist (IDS) is responsible for generating, growing and managing internet marketing sales revenue for the company. The IDS is the market’s subject matter expert on internet marketing services and will sale, both independently and in coordination with the Nexstar sales team, to achieve budgeted revenue goals in the internet marketing services area.
The IDS will achieve this by selling the suite of products offered through Hyfn Local: https://hyfn.com/ Nexstar’s digital organization providing custom internet marketing solutions to the local business market including targeted video, display, SEO/SEM and social network programs designed and implemented with the client’s business objectives a priority.
The individual that fills this position will have the following responsibilities:
· Develop, sale and execute go to market strategies and tactics for local clients that result in exceeding personal and company revenue targets.
· Establish, maintain and grow meaningful client relationships.
· Be an effective educator and ambassador both internally and externally on the benefits of internet marketing strategies for clients.
· Conduct educational forums and/or seminars for clients.
· Be an effective seller and closer.
· Offer meaningful contributions to the local sales team on a regular basis concerning best practice and new products in the internet marketing realm.
· Work closely with agencies in helping their clients understand our products and follow through with the sales close and implementation of Hyfn products.
· Work closely with the Hfyn support team through open communication to best manage client campaigns.
· Daily observation of campaign performances and building of reports for clients that explain performance with suggestions for optimizing campaigns
· Managing account receivables for your book of business.
· BA or BS in Business, Marketing, Advertising or Communication preferred
· 2+years of outside internet marketing or media sales experience preferred
· Significant knowledge of current internet marketing strategies and their application to various client businesses
· Motivated, self-starter with the enthusiasm required to work effectively on a daily basis independently and in support of the entire sales team.
· Must have effective communication and presentation skills.
· Ability to interact with all levels of decision makers.
· Must have excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
· Proven ability to meet and exceed sales goals.
· Computer savvy, including proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and the ability to learn and become proficient on in-house sales systems.
Email cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply at Nexstar.tv.com
KNWA-TV/KFTA-TV are equal opportunity employers